CPSU members are campaigning for job security, safe workloads, decent entitlements, fair pay, skilled jobs and to keep public services in public hands. If these issues are important to you too, you need to join the CPSU today and support our campaign.
The Government and DHS are seeking to remove or reduce many of the existing rights and conditions in your current agreement.
To be get a fair outcome, we will need to be smart, organised and strong. That means getting as many DHS employees as possible to join the union and support the campaign.
Your bargaining team
- Emma White, CPSU DHS Section Secretary (Newcastle based)
- Elida Faith, CPSU DHS Section President (Cairns based)
- Sam Swain, CPSU DHS Section Governing Councilor (Melbourne based)
- Steve Cocker, CPSU DHS Section Governing Councilor (Launceston based)
- Sam McCrone, CPSU Lead Organiser (Melbourne based)
- Lisa Newman, CPSU Deputy National President (Sydney based)